Poulan Pro PB17542LT Review
Exclusive Offer Poulan Pro PB17542LT
We've secured an exclusive offer for our readers.Click the button below to see the details.
Offer expires in 23:59:59
|(Rated: 4.3 / 5) Review by Frank Lowery|
|Ease of Assembly|
|Balance And Handling|
|Related pages: Best Lawn Mower, Best Riding Lawn Mower, Garden or Lawn Tractor Buying Guide, Lawn Mower Buying Guide, Lawn Mower Reviews, Poulan Pro, Poulan Pro Lawn Mowers, Riding Lawn Mower Reviews, Riding Mower Buying Guide,|
When you have a big property with a large lawn that needs quality maintenance, you are going to want a riding mower. There are no two ways around it: it is downright inefficient to try to cut more than 1/2 an acre with a walk behind mower. Doing so will take valuable hours away from your already too short weekend, and you will be left too worn out to enjoy the rest of the afternoon anyway. With a riding mower, you can finish the job much more quickly. This is because riding mowers can go a lot faster than you can while pushing a walk behind mower, and also because they have much larger cutting decks than walk behind mowers can support. That means they are able to cut an area of grass in fewer passes, which in and of itself translates to less time spent on the job.
A great option for riding mowers is the lawn tractor, and the Poulan Pro PB17542LT is a tractor that has a lot to offer its owner. With a 42 inch wide cutting deck, it is more than twice as big as even the largest walk behind mowers. It has a top forward speed of 5.1 mph, and an easy to use six speed hydrostatic transmission that allows you to set the pace you want and mow your lawn in comfort. Poulan Pro is a trusted name in lawn care and garden products, so you can be fairly certain about the quality of the construction and performance of this lawn tractor. It is designed to handle big residential jobs with ease. Let’s take a closer look in the following sections of this review.
The Poulan Pro PB17542LT is a quality lawn tractor manufactured by a company with a great reputation for excellence and performance in its yard and garden products. It has a number of excellent features that make it a good purchase for the homeowner who has more than 1/2 an acre of grass that needs cutting. The mower has a 42 inch wide cutting deck, which is more than twice as wide as even the biggest walk behind mowers, and on the higher end for lawn tractors as well. The cutting deck has twin blades that are manufactured out of durable steel so that they can deliver professional looking, clean cuts to your lawn every time. Even if you have a lawn that has rather dense grass, the cutting blades will hold up to repeated use without needing to be sharpened too often.
The tractor is equipped with a top of the line Briggs & Stratton Intek Series 500 cubic centimeter engine that proves 17 1/2 horsepower. That is a lot of power in a compact lawn tractor, and it is more than enough to drive the tractor at the top speed of 5.1 while powering both cutting blades to deliver a great cut to your lawn. The tractor has a Tuff Torq hydrostatic transmission that allows you to shift easily between six speeds. That way you can set your own pace and cut your grass while riding in comfort. The tractor is powerful enough that it can handle undulating and hilly terrain without slowing down or stalling, which is not always the case in riding mowers. So if you have that kind of terrain in your yard, this could be the perfect lawn tractor for your needs.
The Poulan Pro PB17542LT has a number of great features. They include the super efficient, 42 inch wide deck that allows you to finish the job more quickly and the best in class Briggs & Stratton Intek Series engine that can provide reliable performance for a long time. There’s also the fact that the tractor has excellent fuel efficiency, which is important considering how high gas prices are these days. The tractor has a comfortable, ergonomic design and it is rather easy to operate. Finally, there is the very affordable price tag.
There are a few drawbacks to the Poulan Pro PB17542LT as well. These include the fact that the tractor only has one grass clippings management option, which could prove limiting; the deck occasionally needs to be realigned; and the tractor will not cut grass while it’s moving in reverse. Also, the tractor does not have anti scalping wheels on the cutting deck to prevent damage to the lawn, and it does not handle tight corners very well.
I always provide my readers with a detailed product comparison in my reviews, and I will definitely do the same here. I compare the Poulan Pro PB17542LT to the Yard Machines 13AC762F000 and the Husqvarna YTH21K46, and provide a table that shows how specs like dimensions, power, and number of blades stack up for each. This is so that you get a good understanding of where the Poulan Pro PB17542LT sits when compared to similar lawn tractors and can make an informed decision.
The Poulan Pro PB17542LT is a very competitively priced residential lawn tractor, but it still has all of the qualities of a more expensive machine. It falls on the lower end of the price range for similar lawn tractors, which will be a welcome relief to homeowners on a budget.
The Poulan Pro PB17542LT is a gas powered residential lawn tractor with dimensions of 72.8 x 34.5 x 45.1 inches, which is fairly compact as lawn tractors go. This is especially true for lawn tractors with big, powerful engines like the Briggs & Stratton Intek Series 500cc, 17.5 HP engine and a 42 inch cutting deck. The engine has a float carburetor and a maintenance free Magnetron electronic ignition for consistently easy starting, a Dura Bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for a longer life, and a patented anti-vibration system for a smoother ride. The tractor has a Tuff Torq hydrostatic transmission with six speeds to choose from so that you can set your pace and ride in comfort. It has a gas tank that holds 1.5 gallons, which is more than enough for even jobs that are upwards of two acres without needing a refill. The mower also gets excellent fuel efficiency, which helps to stretch those 1.5 gallons even farther.
|Dimensions||72.8 x 34.5 x 45.1 inches|
|Engine Manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Engine Specs||Intek – 500-cc Engine|
|Gas Tank||1.5 Galons|
|Number of Blades||2|
|Max Speed||5.1 mph forward / 1.6 mph reverse|
|Height Adjustment||Single lever (6 positions)|
|Height Settings||1-1/2- to 4-inch|
|Wheel Size||15×6-inch front / 20×8-inch rear|
The tractor has a 42 inch cutting deck for more efficient mowing. The cutting deck is quite large for a lawn tractor, and will let you finish cutting your grass more quickly and in fewer passes. The deck is outfitted with twin cutting blades manufactured from durable steel to provide clean cuts and need sharpening less often, even if you are cutting denser, tougher varieties like St. Augustine or Bermuda grass. The Poulan Pro PB17542LT only has one grass management option, the basic side discharge, although the blades are designed to cut clippings rather fine so that they will break down into the lawn over time. Its drive system is lever operated, and it has a top forward speed of 5.1 mph and a top reverse speed of 1.6 mph. The cutting deck has six height options between 1.5 and four inches, and the deck height is controlled by a single lever that is easy to use. The mower has front wheels that are 15 x 6 inches and rear wheels that are 20 x 8 inches. It weighs 500 pounds and has a 2 year consumer warranty.
The Poulan Pro PB17542LT is a gas powered lawn tractor with a high performance Briggs & Stratton Intek Series 500cc, 17.5 HP engine designed to require minimal maintenance and be long lasting. The engine has numerous improved components for better reliability and durability. It has a dual bore cast iron sleeve to help protect it and extend its life, a float carburetor and Magnetron electronic ignition for consistent, reliable starting, and a patented anti-vibration system to provide a smoother ride. The engine also has an Overhead Valve Design that helps the engine run cooler and cleaner so that it can deliver more power and an improved fuel economy as well as enjoy a longer life. Briggs & Stratton is a leader in engine manufacturing, and you can count on the quality and performance of the Intek Series.
The lawn tractor has fairly compact dimensions of 72.8 x 34.5 x 45.1 inches, which helps make it more maneuverable in tight areas and easier to store in your garage or tool shed. The dimensions are impressive when one considers the fact that the tractor has a 42 inch wide cutting deck. 42 inches is more than twice as wide as the biggest walk behind mowers’ cutting decks, and it is on the high end for lawn tractors as well. The wider cutting deck means you will be able to cut your lawn in fewer passes, which translates to less time spent on lawn chores and more time spent relaxing and enjoying your weekend.
The hydrostatic transmission on the Poulan Pro PB17542LT is manufactured by Tuff Torq, and it has six speeds, the top speed being 5.1 mph. You can easily shift between speeds and set your desired pace so that you are riding at the optimal one for greatest comfort and efficiency. Along with its wide 42 inch deck, the top speed of 5.1 mph allows you to cut an acre of grass in well under an hour. This tractor can cut more than two acres in about an hour, which is very efficient and will revolutionize your lawn care experience and make it more convenient than ever.
The Poulan Pro PB17542LT has six cutting height options between 1.5 and 4 inches. The cutting deck height is easily controlled with a lever in the cockpit. Having multiple options for setting the height of the cutting deck is an important feature that I always stress in my reviews. You want to be able to set the cutting deck to a height that will keep your grass looking and feeling as healthy as possible. This height is never shorter than 1/3 the initial height of the grass. With multiple, easy to use height adjustment options, you can be confident that you are always giving your lawn the best possible cut.
The cockpit of the lawn tractor is designed to be as ergonomic and comfortable as possible. It features a convenient step through design to make mounting and dismounting the tractor easy. The seat is padded and a nine inch tall, low back seat for optimal lumbar support. The footrests have anti-slip mats to keep you safe and riding in comfort. And the controls are easy to use. The mower is controlled with an intuitively easy to use steering wheel. And levers controlling the transmission, deck height and cutting blade engagement are all within reach and easy to use.
There are a few relatively minor drawbacks to this tractor. It only has one grass clippings management option, which means if you prefer to collect your grass clippings for later disposal or composting, you’re out of luck. You also don’t have the option of using a mulching plug to get the kind of superfine cut that breaks down more quickly into your lawn. But the dual cutting blades do produce grass clippings that are small enough to break down into the lawn between cuttings. The tractor doesn’t have anti scalping wheels, which can be problematic if you are using it on uneven ground, and the cutting deck occasionally needs to be realigned. The cutting blades disengage when the tractor is going in reverse. Finally, the tractor does not handle tight corners very well. But I do not think any of these drawbacks are serious enough to raise major red flags.
The Poulan Pro PB17542LT has a very competitive price, especially considering all of the great features it comes equipped with. It is affordable enough that even if your household is on a relatively tight budget, it shouldn’t put too much of a strain on your wallet. The lawn tractor comes with a limited 2 year consumer warranty.
The Poulan Pro PB15742LT has a number of excellent features that combine to make it a great purchase for the homeowner with more than 1/2 an acre of grass to cut on a regular basis. This is a compact lawn tractor that still packs a lot of power and efficiency under the hood. It has a Briggs & Stratton Intek Series engine that is 500cc and provides 17.5 HP to it. In addition it has a Tuff Torq hydrostatic transmission that allows you to easily shift between one of six speeds that top out at 5.1 mph so that you can set your pace and ride in comfort. The tractor has a 42 inch wide cutting deck that will allow you to cut your lawn more efficiently and in less time. It has excellent fuel efficiency, which is really important considering how high gas prices are these days. The cockpit is ergonomically designed so that you can enjoy greater convenience and comfort while you are cutting your lawn. And the tractor has a very competitive price that will help you get a quality product at a reasonable price. Let’s look at these points in a little more detail below.
- 42 inch wide cutting deck for more efficient, quicker mowing : The Poulan Pro PB15742LT has a big cutting deck packed into a relatively small machine. The overall dimensions of the tractor are 72.8 x 34.5 x 45.1 inches, and yet it has a big, 42 inch wide cutting deck as well. 42 inches is twice as large as even the biggest walk behind mowers, and it is a fairly wide deck even for lawn tractors like this one. A wider cutting deck has the advantage of allowing you to finish mowing your lawn in fewer passes, and fewer passes translates to less time doing it. That means you will be able to cut over two acres of grass in about an hour, and be back to enjoying your weekend before you know it. That is the kind of efficiency you want in a riding mower.
- High performance Briggs & Stratton Intek Series engine : Briggs & Stratton is a well known leader in the small engine manufacturing industry. With the Intek Series engine, the company has produced another high performance model. The Intek Series is a 500cc, 17.5 HP engine that is designed for improved quality and longer life. The engine has a dual bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life. It has a floating carburetor and maintenance free Magnetron electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts. And it is equipped with a convenient anti-vibration system to ensure that you are enjoying a smoother, more comfortable ride. This is a best in its class engine that allows you to rest assured that everything will consistently be running smoothly under the hood.
- Extraordinary fuel efficiency for savings and convenience : These days gas prices are higher than ever, and they only seem to keep rising. Because of that, you want a lawn tractor that has improved fuel efficiency to ensure you are not spending too much money keeping it running. The Briggs & Stratton Intek series engine in the Poulan Pro PB15742LT has an Overhead Valve Design to keep the engine running cooler and cleaner for excellent fuel economy. This also means that once you top off the 1.5 gallon gas tank, you will be able to cut more than two acres of grass without running out of gas or having to refill it. Over the course of the summer, you will be pleasantly surprised by how little you will be spending on gas for your tractor. This kind of increased savings for your wallet and higher convenience while you are operating the tractor is the kind of quality Poulan Pro is known for.
- Ergonomically designed cockpit for a more comfortable ride : The cockpit of the Poulan Pro PB15742LT is designed to ensure that you are always riding in extreme comfort and the highest convenience. The cockpit has a convenient step through design to make mounting and dismounting the tractor easier. The footrests have anti-slip mats to ensure you will not have any trouble doing so, as well. The driver’s seat is padded for greater comfort and adjustable so that even taller users will be riding in comfort. And the seat back is a short style that is only nine inches tall and designed for greater lumbar support. The controls of the tractor are all within convenient reach of the operator and easy to use. And the tractor is controlled with a steering wheel that is easily intuitive to use. Overall this is a very conveniently designed cockpit that will ensure you are always riding in comfort.
- Competitive price for excellent savings : Poulan Pro has a reputation for providing high quality lawn and garden machines at competitive prices, and it has certainly done so with this tractor. The Poulan Pro PB15742LT falls on the lower end of the price range for lawn tractors, and it does so even while offering so many great features and quality parts and design. This lawn tractor is especially affordable when you compare it to similar tractors in its size class. It is not easy to find a tractor that combines a top of the line engine with a 42 inch wide cutting deck and still manages to remain affordable. This is a quality lawn tractor that is still inexpensive, and it will fit into the majority of household budgets.
Along with all of these great features and competitive price tag, the Poulan Pro PB15742LT has a two year warranty to ensure that any problems you may encounter are quickly fixed or replaced. Poulan Pro has an excellent customer service department, which is yet another area where it outshines many of its competitors. So if you do find that you need to use the warranty to replace or fix a part on the tractor, you can be sure that the customer service department will quickly and courteously take care of your problem. Overall the Poulan Pro PB15742LT is an excellent lawn tractor for the homeowner with more than 1/2 an acre of grass to cut. It packs lots of great features such as the Briggs & Stratton Intek Series engine, 42 inch wide cutting deck, excellent fuel efficiency and ergonomic design into a compact, lightweight package with a competitive price tag.
At the same time, even the best lawn tractors are not totally perfect, and the Poulan Pro PB15742LT is certainly no exception. There are a few drawbacks associated with this lawn tractor that you should be fully aware of before you decide whether you want to buy it. None of these are so serious that I would cite them as a reason not to buy this lawn tractor, but I still think you should know about them so you can have a complete picture of what this lawn tractor has to offer. There is only one grass clippings management option included on this tractor. The cutting deck will occasionally need to be realigned. The mower handles hills well, but it does not have anti scalping wheels for protecting the lawn if you are driving on uneven ground. You cannot cut the grass while going in reverse, and the tractor does not handle very tight corners well. Let’s unpack each of these drawbacks in more detail below.
- Only one grass clippings management option included : With the Poulan Pro PB15742LT, you will only have the option to discharge grass clippings out the side of the mower. If you prefer to collect clippings in a rear bag for later disposal or composting, you are quite simply out of luck. The cutting blades on the deck do cut grass into relatively small pieces, which will eventually break down into a natural mulch on your lawn. But the clippings will not be small enough to break down into your lawn as quickly as you may want. If you are satisfied with side discharge on your tractor, this won’t pose a problem for you. But if you do require rear bagging on your lawn tractor, you will have to look elsewhere, which is rather unfortunate considering all of the great features on this tractor.
- The deck occasionally needs to be realigned : After you have used the Poulan Pro PB15742LT for a few months, you may find that the cutting deck has become skewed and needs to be realigned. The most obvious symptom of this problem is that the tractor is giving your lawn uneven cuts. If you are not very mechanically inclined, this can be a bit of a challenge for you, and you may need to have a professional show you how to do it the first time. That will take time and money. But learning how to realign the cutting deck is not terribly difficult, and you should be able to get the hang of it in time. If you are mechanically inclined, realigning the cutting deck should be a fairly easy task, and hopefully you will not have to do it too often.
- There are no anti scalping wheels on the cutting deck : When you are using a riding mower like the Poulan Pro PB15742LT on hilly or uneven terrain, anti scalping wheels can be a very important feature. While this tractor has the necessary power, low center of gravity, and wheel size to be easily maneuverable on hilly and uneven ground, the lack of scalping wheels is a problem. These wheels help to keep the cutting deck at an even height above the grass. Without them you run the risk of the cutting deck getting too close to the lawn and cutting grass below the optimal height, or worse, at the soil level. That results in bald patches on your lawn that will need to be re-seeded, which can be a lengthy and frustrating task. If you have a flat lawn, this will not be as much of a problem.
- The cutting deck disengages when the mower is going in reverse : Most likely because of safety concerns, the Poulan Pro PB15742LT has a feature that disengages the cutting deck when the transmission is shifted to reverse. While this will prevent you from accidentally backing over flower beds while the cutting blades are working, potentially ruining them, it can also be a problem. If you have areas that are tightly spaced and difficult to turn in, you may want to be able to back the mower up over them while cutting the grass. You simply can’t do this with the Poulan Pro PB15742LT. Of course, if you have a wide lawn that does not have any oddly shaped corners or difficult spots, this shouldn’t be as much of a problem.
- Does not handle tight corners very well : The Poulan Pro PB15742LT has a 42 inch deck and an eighteen inch turning radius. It is 72.1 inches, or about six feet long. Unlike zero turn mowers, which can turn 360 degrees on their central axis, lawn tractors like this one have wider turning radii, which can make handling tight corners a bit of a difficult task. You may find yourself having to perform difficult three point turns in tight spaces, which is compounded by the fact that the cutting deck stops running when you are driving in reverse. The wide turning radius also means that you may have to overshoot cutting rows from one to the next in order to get a good overlap.
As I mentioned earlier, I do not think that any of these drawbacks is serious enough to be the kind of major red flag that would cause me to advise against buying the Poulan Pro PB15742LT. While there is only one grass clippings management option, this is not altogether uncommon for lawn tractors, and the blades are sharp enough to cut the grass to small enough pieces that they will break down into the soil after a couple of weeks. The cutting deck may occasionally need to be realigned, which is not terribly difficult to do, but can still be a bit of a hassle. There are no anti scalping wheels on the cutting deck, which can result in bald spots on the lawn if you are using it on hilly or uneven ground. And you can’t cut while driving in reverse or handle tight corners well, which could be problematic depending on the shape of your lawn. At the same time, I do not think any of these cons outweighs the great pros this lawn tractor has.
It is always a good practice to compare the product you are considering purchasing with others that are similar to it. This way you can get a better idea of how the product stacks up against its competition. In addition you will have a better overall picture of what the general market is like, which will make you a more informed consumer in the long run. A great way to compare lawn tractors is to take a look at how individual specifications such as the engine size, deck width, grass clippings management options and height settings match up. In order to make this easier for you, I have provided a table that compares the Poulan Pro PB15742LT with the Yard Machines 13AC762F000 and the Husqvarna YTH21K46. Let’s take a look.
|Dimensions||72.8 x 34.5 x 45.1 inches||65.9 x 41.2 x 53.8 inches||69.3 x 56.5 x 41.4 inches|
|Engine Manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton||Briggs & Stratton||Kohler|
|Transmission||Tuff Torq||N/A||Tuff Torq|
|Gas Tank||1.50 Galons||1.36 Galons||2.50 Galons|
|Deck Size (cutting swath)||42-inch||38-inch||46-inch|
|Number of Blades||2||2||2|
|Mulch/Bag/Discharge||Side discharge||Mulch, bag, and discharge||Mulch, bag, and discharge|
|Max Speed||5.1 mph forward|
1.6 mph reverse
|5.2 mph forward|
1.9 mph reverse
|5.2 mph forward|
2.9 mph reverse
|Height Adjustment||Single lever (6 positions)||Single lever (5 positions)||Single lever (6 positions)|
|Height Settings||1-1/2- to 4-inch||1- to 3-1/2-inch||1-1/2- to 4-inch|
|Wheel Size||15×6-inch front|
|Weight||500 pounds||475 pounds||580 pounds|
|Warranty||2 years||2 years||3 years|
As you can see, the Husqvarna has the largest engine, at 597 cc, while the Poulan Pro PB15742LT has a slightly smaller engine. But the Poulan Pro’s engine is also manufactured by Briggs & Stratton, which is a slightly superior manufacturer to Kohler. The Poulan Pro is the only machine with a hydrostatic transmission, which will provide more reliable performance over the long term. The Poulan Pro has the second largest cutting deck size, at 42 inches, while the Yard Machines tractor has a 38 inch deck width and the Husqvarna has a 46 inch deck. The Poulan Pro is slightly slower than the Husqvarna, by only 0.1 mph. The three machines are very close in a number of important specifications, although the Poulan Pro is somewhat less expensive than either of the other two tractors.
Overall, the Poulan Pro PB15742LT is an excellent lawn tractor for homeowners who have more than 1/2 an acre of grass they need to maintain. Lawn tractors are a great choice if you have a big yard. They have wider decks and more powerful engines than walk behind mowers, which means they will be able to help you finish the job much more quickly and efficiently than you otherwise could. This lawn tractor has a number of excellent features that make it one of the best you could find in its class. And it provides these features at an affordable price. At the same time, no lawn tractor is perfect, and there are certain drawbacks associated with this one. Let’s take another look at both the pros and cons the Poulan Pro PB15742LT offers its owner.
- 42 inch wide cutting deck for more efficient, quicker mowing.
- High performance Briggs & Stratton Intek Series engine.
- Extraordinary fuel efficiency for savings and convenience.
- Ergonomically designed cockpit for a more comfortable ride.
- Competitive price for excellent savings.
The Poulan Pro PB15742LT has a big, 42 inch wide cutting deck. That is more than twice as large as even the biggest walk behind mowers’ cutting decks, and it places the Poulan Pro at the higher end of even lawn tractors. The bigger cutting deck means you will be able to finish your jobs in fewer passes and less time. The tractor also has a Briggs & Stratton Intek Series engine. Briggs & Stratton is a leader in the engine manufacturing industry, and the Intek Series engine is designed to offer high performance and durability over the long haul. The engine is also designed to be more fuel efficient, which is important when gas prices are higher than ever. The cockpit is designed ergonomically to ensure you are always enjoying a comfortable ride. And the tractor has one of the best prices in its class.
- Only one grass clippings management option included.
- The deck occasionally needs to be realigned.
- There are no anti scalping wheels on the cutting deck.
- The cutting deck disengages when the mower is going in reverse.
- Does not handle tight corners very well.
Now, I do not think that any of these drawbacks are serious enough to raise the kind of red flags that would cause me to recommend against buying this lawn tractor. In fact, I think that most of these are mild enough cons that I would give the Poulan Pro PB15742LT a high score in spite of them. But it is important to have a full picture of where a product is lacking in order to make an informed decision. This tractor only has one grass clippings management option, which could be inconvenient. The cutting deck will occasionally need to be realigned, which could be difficult for people who are not as mechanically inclined. The cutting deck also lacks anti scalping wheels, which means you will risk leaving bald patches on the lawn when you are cutting on hilly or uneven ground. You can’t cut the grass while operating the tractor in reverse, and it does not handle tight corners very well.
When you are the owner of a big property that has more than 1/2 an acre of grass to cut, a riding mower with a wide deck and a powerful engine is simply a must have. Lawn tractors offer the kind of power necessary to support big cutting decks in compact packages, which makes them some of the most popular riding mowers for residential use. And the Poulan Pro PB15742LT has a lot of great features at a competitive price that makes it one of the best lawn tractors in its class.
This lawn tractor features a powerful Briggs & Stratton Intek Series 500cc, 17.5 horsepower engine that is designed to provide reliable power for the long haul. It has a 42 inch wide cutting deck to improve efficiency and cut down on the number of passes and amount of time it takes to mow the lawn. The mower is ergonomically designed, compact, and durable, and it can handle tough jobs with ease. And it offers all of these great features at a very competitive price and with a two year consumer warranty. Overall this is an excellent lawn tractor with a great price tag.
Poulan Pro has a reputation for providing quality lawn and garden machines at competitive prices, and this lawn tractor is no exception in that regard. It has a lot of great features, a high quality Briggs & Stratton Intek Series engine, and a big 42 inch cutting deck for reliable performance and greater efficiency. Yet it provides all of these great features while remaining less expensive than most other lawn tractors in its class. Often, cheaper lawn tractors will have lots of drawbacks associated with them or be manufactured out of subpar parts or materials. But the Poulan Pro PB15742LT is an inexpensive lawn tractor at a very competitive price. It remains affordable enough that most households will be able to easily fit it into their budgets.
Exclusive Offer Poulan Pro PB17542LT
We've secured an exclusive offer for our readers.Click the button below to see the details.
Offer expires in 23:59:59